Sunday, December 12, 2010

Monday, December 13



Happy Monday! If I have not received your editorials I need them TODAY! I have begun to read them and you did a great job!

For the next few days, you are going to be writing another news article, much like you did at the beginning of the year. Use today to begin brainstorming ideas - what is going on around the school? Around the community? You may write about anything. Remember, while you were subjective in your editorials, news articles are objective. Remember the lead: include the who, what when, where, and why towards the beginning of your article, adhering to the inverted pyramid structure. Ideally, I'd like you to include quotes, so if you have a classmate you can interview, or anyone else around the school who you could speak to during the day, that would be great. These should be between 400 and 50o words - only one this time, though! Due on Wednesday...my last day. Thank you for a great 4 weeks!!

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment